Saturday, October 20, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Today is Saturday. It's a day for me to rest, but I met my five-member Masterminds team in the morning for a four-hour straight practice session at the city library. Then I went straight to school to tutor some of my students in our first Geometry math camp of the year. I still wonder at times why I do this to myself, especially when I'm getting up in the morning with little sleep. But I shouldn't, because experience tells me that doing an extra mile for my students only makes me happy. Today I got more than the usual thank-yous. Upon learning that, in Philippine time, it's already my birthday, the ten students that attended my math camp sang Happy Birthday to me! It wasn't pitch perfect. It felt waaaayyyyyyyyyyy more than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment